Joseph F. Imburgia
BA, History and Political Science, University of Chicago, 2016
JD, Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, 2020
More from Boodell & Domanskis, LLC
Joseph F. Imburgia focuses his practice on business and corporate law, while also providing general legal services to guide his clients through a variety of legal questions and challenges. Through his corporate and business practice, Joseph has assisted clients at each stage of their business’s life, providing assistance in corporate formation, real property and asset purchase contracts, drafting and amendment of membership agreements, and shareholder buyouts. In addition to his business and corporate services, Joseph assists both individual and company clients in residential and commercial real estate transactions as well as estate planning matters.
Joseph received his Bachelor of Arts at the University of Chicago before earning his Juris Doctorate at Washington University in St. Louis School of Law. Before joining Boodell & Domanskis, LLC in 2022, Joseph practiced in St. Louis, Missouri, where his practice concentrated on insurance law, arson and fraud litigation, and product liability.
- Assist entrepreneurs in the formation and organization of their LLCs and corporations
- Represent business owners through mergers and acquisitions
- Assist clients in the capitalization of their business endeavors through the drafting of offering memoranda and subscription agreements
- Provide general legal counseling on the myriad of legal questions inherent to the forming, operating, and winding down of a business
- Represent clients in the purchase, sale, and lease of commercial and residential property