By entering this site you agree to all terms and conditions stated herein. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this site.
The content on this site is considered Attorney Advertising under the applicable rules of certain states. Case results depend on a number of factors unique to each individual case. Any results noted on this site do not predict or guarantee a similar result in any future cases.
The materials presented on this website were prepared by Boodell & Domanskis, LLC for informational purposes only and are not in any way legal advice or substitution for legal counsel. No reader, user, or browser of this site should act or refrain from acting on the basis of information on this site without first seeking legal advice from counsel in the relevant jurisdiction. Only your individual attorney can provide assurances that information contained herein – and your interpretation of it – as applicable or appropriate to your particular situation. Transmission or receipt of any information from this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between Boodell & Domanskis, LLC and the visitors or users of this website. You should not act or rely on any information appearing on this website without seeking the advice of an attorney.
Legal Terms and Conditions
1. While we would like to hear from you, please do not send us any information about any matter that may involve you until you receive a written statement from us that we represent you (an engagement letter). Note also that sending an e-mail to our office does not create an attorney client relationship, and no such relationship will be formed unless expressly agreed in writing between the firm and the client. We reserve the right to decline any representation.
2. Though our site may contain links to other sites, Boodell & Domanskis, LLC is not directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked site(s), unless specifically stated herein. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that Boodell & Domanskis, LLC has not reviewed all the sites linked to this site, and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other site linked to this site. The use of links to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
3. The information contained on this site is periodically updated and revised. However, while Boodell & Domanskis, LLC makes all reasonable efforts to insure that all materials on this site are correct and up-to-date, Boodell & Domanskis, LLC makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy.
4. Boodell & Domanskis, LLC reserves the right to revise this Legal Information at any time for any reason. We also reserve the right to make changes at any time, without notice, to any of the information contained on this site. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions.
5. The views expressed at, or through, this site are those of the individual authors writing in their individual capacities only – not those of their respective employers or committee/task force as a whole. All liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on the contents of this site are hereby expressly disclaimed. The content on this posting is provided “as is;” no representations are made that the content is error-free.