Eric M. Roberson
B.S., Psychology, Bradley University, cum laude
J.D., University of Illinois College of Law
State of Illinois
United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
Eric Roberson’s core practice areas are in commercial real estate, real estate finance, banking and commercial lending. Prior to joining Boodell & Domanskis, LLC, Eric Roberson was the Director, Legal Services of a Chicago-based community bank. In that role he managed the bank’s legal department, was a voting member of the bank’s loan approval committee, the risk management committee and the Suspicious Activity Reporting Committee. Eric Roberson also spent 18 years at a large Chicago-based law firm in its banking department with 9 of those years as a partner. As a member of the firm, he primarily represented banks and insurance companies in commercial real estate transactions.
Eric was recently profiled by Leading Lawyers and appears in Leading Lawyers Magazine – Real Estate Edition for 2020. To learn more about Eric click here.
• Drafting, negotiating and reviewing loan documents, forbearance agreements, loan modification agreements, settlement agreements, note sale agreements, subordination agreements, inter-creditor agreements, non-disclosure agreements, vendor agreements, SNDAs and real estate purchase and sale agreements on behalf of lenders.
• Negotiating syndicated credit transactions and participation agreements on behalf of lenders.
• Negotiating commercial real estate leases and real estate license agreements.
ACTIVITIES AND ASSOCIATIONS
• Member of the Illinois State Bar Association.
• Member of the Chicago Bar Association.