LL.M. (Master of Laws), Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School Of Law, cum laude
LL.B. (Bachelor of Laws), Mykolas Romeris University School of Law
State of New York
More from Boodell & Domanskis, LLC
Adomas Siudika is an Associate licensed to practice law in New York at Boodell & Domanskis LLC. He is also serving as the Chief Information Security Officer and developing the practice areas of Cybersecurity Strategy, Information Privacy and Data Governance.
- Adomas assists clients in the development of robust and pragmatic data privacy and security policies compliant with industry-wide information security standards to facilitate efficient data flows and restrict data sharing in compliance with continuously changing legal and technical standards.
- He reviews Privacy Policies and Notices to ensure compliance with the applicable federal and state regulations, Fair Information Practices (FIP) and minimum standards for processing of personally identifiable information.
- He manages client contracts with vendors and performs audits of existing contracts to assure that all contracts with vendors include proper provisions in compliance with the minimum information protection safeguards.
Adomas joined Boodell & Domanskis, LLC in 2004. He worked as a Legal Consultant and then as Contracts Manager developing and implementing procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with the firm’s policies. He is experienced in Contract Management, Real Estate Transactions, Corporate Law, and International Transactions.
Adomas graduated from Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law with a LL.M. (Master of Laws) degree, cum laude. While at Indiana University, he completed an In-House Corporate Counsel Externship with Finish Line USA, Inc. Adomas worked for one year as a Research Assistant for law professor Eleanor Kinney.
Adomas completed self-studies in Cybersecurity Law by Prof. Jeff Kosseff, Cybersecurity Law (2020) and U.S. Private Sector Privacy by Peter Swire, Debrae Kennedy-Mayo, U.S. Private Sector Privacy: Law and Practice for Information Privacy Professionals (2018)
Adomas is fluent in English and Lithuanian. He is moderately fluent in conversational Russian and has basic knowledge of German and Italian.
- Drafted, evaluated, negotiated, and supervised execution of real estate sale/purchase contracts and sub-contracts, reviewed client proposed terms and conditions, provided redline recommendations and continued negotiations until consensus was reached.
- Developed and implemented procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with the firm’s policies.
- Ensured that executed contracts were communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and interpretation, and to support implementation.
- Monitored transaction compliance, ensured that all milestones are met and maintained proper contractual records and documentation.
- Handled more than 60 Lithuanian Citizenship Reinstatement cases.
NYSBA (New York State Bar Association)
IAPP (International Association of Privacy Professionals)
Chicago Sister Cities International – Vilnius Committee Member – Appointed by the Mayor of Chicago (2010-2015)
Lithuanian American Bar Association (LABAS) – Vice President and Member of the Board of Directors (2008-2014)
Adomas Siudika earned the ANSI-accredited Certified Information Privacy Professional/United States (CIPP/US) credential through the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP).
“Insider Trading Regulations in the Context of the Principle of Rule of Law: The United States and the European Union Perspective” European Journal of Law Reform, 2007.