The following activities will be affected:
1. Business curfew on non-essential businesses
- In effect nightly from 10:00 PM-6:00 AM
- Last call for serving liquor at 9:00 PM
- Take-out and curb-side pick-up at restaurants still permitted
2. Bars, breweries, and taverns without a food license are prohibited from operating any indoor service
3. Increased emphasis of current guidelines
- Maximum 6 people in your personal bubble (e.g., no household gatherings of greater than 6 people of non-household members)
- Face coverings in all indoor and outdoor public settings
The full order can be found at: https://www.chicago.gov/city/en/sites/covid-19/home/reopening-chicago.html
We are available to answer your questions about any general issues concerning your business.
If you need assistance navigating these uncertain times, please reach out to us. Our law office has remained open and continues to serve our clients. We are available by telephone, email and Zoom.